- Socks! I love Swiftwick. They keep they feet dry better than any others I’ve ever tried. They have wool and non wool. My favorite are the Aspire in the 2 (https://amzn.to/2EjZKZg) height to keep debris out but not be too tall. The Hikers are my favorite wool ones.
- Baby booties! I found these on Amazon for around $10 buy big so they last. Help keep little one’s feet warm (https://amzn.to/2rp6b4P)
- Warm Hat! Carhart (https://amzn.to/2EiHUG5) makes great ones for the wee ones that stretch and are thick and warm. By far our favorite. For well I kinda like everything. Biggest thing is I want my ears covered so I tend to lean towards men’s or ones that I can unfold the fold up. I often just wear an ear band. I love shopping local and my favorites are all from Runner’s Roost Lakewood (https://runnersroostlakewood.com/).
- Water bottles! Hydrapak (https://amzn.to/2L1DjZz)makes my favorite soft flasks with bite valves. They come as small as 10 mL (https://amzn.to/2Uu6VmL)for the little ones (makes a great sippy bottle) and in a bunch of other sizes. Some even have straws (https://amzn.to/2UmFFq2).
- Whistle. Everyone should carry and emergency whistle. They are cheap and effective and have many uses(https://amzn.to/2EbXRx9)
- Bear bell. Again cheap effective and everyone should have. I have one on each of packs and each dog.(https://amzn.to/2UpUnN1)